1. Cut up two small red potatoes just like in the photograph.
2. Place them in a cup and cover them in hot tap water.
3. Place the cup in the microwave for three minutes.
4. Start heating your frying pan and add perhaps a 1/2 Teaspoon of Ghee to it.
5. Dump the cup of potatoes in the frying pan.
6. Stir fry the potatoes in there with a bottom scraping motion of the metal spatula and add a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper and a pinch of powdered garlic. Cook them on high. When there is a crust on the bottom of your frying pan that you don't want to get any thicker to clean off you are done cooking them. You don't need to cook them too long.
© 2018 Thomas Murphy