The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

An Element of Dislexia

 How much of dyslexia is not wanting to believe that words really mean what they do?

Whereby whatever they read is going to make them feel stupid?

"I don't want to learn how to read because everything that I read is going to make me feel stupid?

It is like, ever see a cat look at itself in the mirror and it doesn't want to believe that is what it is?

Whereby whatever they read breaks a delusion that they have about themselves and it is therefore mortally depressing for them?  Hence is illiteracy a threat to your Constitutional Rights?  You better believe it!

Whereby no matter what they read they can no longer believe in themselves as being King of the World if they do?  "If I learn how to read I can no longer believe in myself as being King of the World?"


© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment