The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

If you surveyed EVERY child that grew up next to a tavern 4 17 2024

The bad stories they told would dwarf the good.

Do children need a good, safe nights sleep, so they don't develop mental retardation.  I am enough of a mature adult to confidently make assertions like that.

Somehow you know it's true?  But if you don't like it you want a story to o the contrary to immediately appear on television?  A tit for tat mentality in the media?  The idea that you don't have to adequately respond, just whatever limp and timely response you muster will always defeat human logic?  "There I covered it.". As if the people you are attempting to convince are of fascist mentality?  Therefore any response is considered adequate and a direct and equal to or greater meaningfulness?  Beer town USA.  So it degraded to a diatribe.

*****'

A good title for a novel might be, "The Flavor of Money.". And if somebody already wrote one with they title, excuse me!

*****'

Hey look Republicans we will make Milwaukee a much friendlier looking place for your convention in 30 years.

I want to say something about a convention center that was built and ~never used fof the Sports Show?  Got to go to the cold strep germ lined State Fair Park for it?  I want to say something about a shifty eyed po______ walking around in an enclosed space saying he wants to stick a cigarette butt up your a55?  Think I make all this stuff up?  No I don't.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment