The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Phone Error US01LV Solution

My phone Internet worked and it was able to receive calls but not make any.  I called the carrier and they thought it was due to recent storms.  So this is the protocol they had me go through on my phone.  If it doesn't work for you or if you erase stuff you didn't want to don't blame it on me.  It worked for me and didn't erase any of my data.  I only tell you bc I did an Internet search B4 I called the carrier and found a lot of people had the same problem and had no solution.

Go to and sequence=>

Settings:

System:

Reset options:

Wifi mobile bluetooth:

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

Ps. I didn't have to reenter any wifi network passwords either.



No comments:

Post a Comment