The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Cause of the violence 6 23 2021

 I am asserting that the cause of the violence is alcohol and other drugs.

So a parent can be fined if they leave a gun unlocked and accessible to a child?

And indeed the imperialists want all guns registered.  And also to make you pay insurance on the ones you owned?

What if you had to pay insurance on that bottle of hard liquor on top of your refrigerator?

What if all alcohol in your home had to be under lock and key?

I mean let's get everyone so pissed off so that you can plenty gun control measures that do not address the cause of violence.

So I was reading about a country music fest held recently where everyone was on drugs of some sort and one had there throat slit and another was choked unconscious.  The event sold 20k tickets.  Those events are highly profitable.  But should they be?  Worse than irresponsible making tons of moola in that atmosphere.  I say no.

So it is a really big problem when you can't even address the cause of problems.  Doesn't it really mean the ones who are diverting from the cause are the cause?  That is how I read it all my life.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

And the other day Barrack O was interviewed on television and I can tell he struck a nerve in the interviewer who made by who he knows, networking of big ole junk money.




No comments:

Post a Comment