The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Religion in gov

Could I start a religion in gov whereby those who drink pay insurance on every bottle whereas those who do not do not?

If an element of a religious practice, such as drug use and propaganda were illegal then should not the religion be illegal?

The founding fathers knew that your privileges end when my (someones) rights are violated by them.  How Politicians and media freaks are nebulous to simple understandings and Constitutional concepts like that?

How far should religious liberty be allowed to be stretched when it clearly ends up violating the rights of the people?  Are the majority of the people always to be considered to I be the we the people?  They could all have green puss filled brain cavities from a virus and assert their rights to smoke weed?  Clearly the majority should be subject to the we the people rational.


© 2021 Thomas Murphy


And what if I made competitive Nanny wrestling mandatory for Nannies?







No comments:

Post a Comment