The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, April 3, 2023

1. A Elblow Forcefully Jarred Across a Young Womans Breast 04 03 2023

I am talking about the women's basketball I saw being played.

2. And a young woman made the comment, "I wanted to pick her pocket." As far as I know those basketball uniforms have no pockets?  I could be wrong.  But to me it sounded like a reference to sexual molestation.

3. And in that sport if a player sets up in front of someone attempting a layup it is a definite knee to the groin.

And so the point being, "Who rises to the top in a game like that?"  "Hood rats and lesbians."

So you take those 3 things into account and is that enough justification to put a salary cap on that sport in this country?  I believe so.

How much do you pay someone to knee someone to the groin?

How much should you pay to watch that?

Same goes with boxing.  Perhaps a player who throws low blows gets a salary cap?  And perhaps they all should.

How much?  The exact same amount our Government thinks someone who is disabled on Social Security should be able to live on.  That's how much.

And people like that rise to the tops of the athletic departments at the Universities?  And then the athletic department runs the Universities.

Enough of that.  That needs an iron fist taken to it on day one of somebodies new Presidency.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment