The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Dag Blasted Laptop Design 04 22 2023

 Enough already.  I want my laptop designed with a domed beacon red indicator for the caps lock key.  I want a recessed depressed countersunk ring around it that is reflective silver.

I want to know when that caps lock key is on or off in all light conditions, including bright light.

So how is it designed now?  For some kid hiding in a dark closet playing video games?

And the numbers lock indicator light should be on the right side of the screen away from the caps lock key.  And same design but a different color bulb.  Perhaps green for when the numbers are on.

Make it so.  Or walk the plank!

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment