The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, April 27, 2012

The best way to defeat the dependent minded false righteous is

The best way to defeat the dependent minded false righteous is to tell them that you have COMPLETE CONFIDENCE in them.  What happens next is that the wheat is separated from the chafe as they are subject to what has been their own evil influence and contribution.


Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

Are you telling me that you will donate $200,000.00 to the likes of a Zimmerman and nothing to this writer of truth?  Please use the website link to donate to The Milwaukee and Wisconsin News.

Or send your check to Thomas Murphy at 4964 N. Marlborough Dr. Whitefish Bay WI 53217

I am not a charity!  I provide this insight for the benefit of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment