The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Urgent Appeal for funding to my readers 04 05 2012

Urgent Appeal for funding to my readers 04 05 2012
I have been fined $5000 by a faction of the United States Government for what I believe to be related to my political writings on this blog.  I took out a loan quickly paid this fine because I was told that I could not immediately assert my rights and appeal.  But I will no longer be posting political material because of this fine unless I receive funding through your generous donation on the part of my readers.







So if you liked anything I have written please use the Paypal link to make a donation so that I can reach my funding goal of $5000.  This will assure that I know the life risk I take for you is worth it.  Without funding and your support can not take the risk of publishing political based material.
I know that my efforts to date have made a substantial impact of change in this country but again I will not continue unless I receive your support.  You may use the link below to contribute.
Sincerely,
Thomas Paul Murphy




No comments:

Post a Comment