1. Wash one plastic bin of mushrooms.
2. Put 1/4 t of clarified butter (ghee) (from Trader Joes) in frying pan and turn heat to high.
3. Pour some Whitehouse Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar over it. About 2T
4. Put a lid on the pan and let the steam cook it some.
5. Sprinkle a little finely grained Dolllar Tree sold pure sea salt over it about a 1/4t.
6. Be tossing it with the spatula this whole time.
7. Sprinkle some whole Penzeys brown mustard seeds (Canada origin on label) over it. About 1/2 t.
8. Peel one clove of garlic and crudely cut it in slices with a knife and toss in the pan towards the end.
9. You are done cooking it when the mushrooms have softened through.
IT TASTES EXACTLY LIKE BACON!
© 2017 Thomas Murphy
Originally published on 12 09 2017 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com