The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, September 23, 2019

Does Smoking lead to Male Pattern Baldness 09 23 2019

Does Smoking lead to Male Pattern Baldness 09 23 2019

I can think of 10 people I know of who are bald and they all smoked.  And they are all great people by the way.  I believe that 2 of those 10 smoked pot and not cigarettes.

So that is why I have to ask the question.


https://www.bing.com/search?q=does+smoking+lead+to+male+pattern+baldness&form=EDGTCT&qs=PF&cvid=c02bde87a6a940ab96605edf77a6f5fd&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0


But what does it mean if it is true?  It means that there has been a big coverup!  It means that certain corporations really could make a profit if they had to pay the true costs and liabilities of them doing business.  It means big brother had to have known and didn't tell us.  All rotten.

******'

On a side note I have to wonder how many people are disabled with arthritis because they smoked or their parents did?


© 2019 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment