The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, September 22, 2019

What if all abandoned or unused factory type buildings were 09 22 2019

What if all abandoned or unused factory type buildings were 09 22 2019

-required to have the roofs replaced with glass and thereby grow fruits and vegetables in the space below?

Don't they just sit there fore ever?  Somehow the owners of them are not concerned with the property taxes?  Why not?  Because they are in bankruptcy?

*****'

So a big sporting goods store that built log cabin facades on its stores goes out of business.  What does it really mean?  That they were unable to pay the debt on their mortgage for the construction of those buildings?

*****'

Isn't the first paragraph better than, "Worship me as your leader and go to War with a foreign country for me?

*****'

"Support your local business?"  Are not all local businesses today just pass through retail operations for Communist China?"  Sure it is Communism!  Don't fool yourself by the stated meaning of things and they way that they actually are.  To me that is the sign of a mentally defective person.  And there are a whole lot of those around.

*****'

So perhaps 3.7 million students graduate from High School every year in the United States.  Then, can you tell me how come only 4 out of 12 checkout isles are open at the Big Box stores?  You can't tell me that that isn't a Kings Profit form of Government.  You can't tell me that it isn't!

*****'

And I have had enough of Tractor Hay Bailing Boy makes the town proud in College Sports.  But what is like that?  What is like that?  Kid from the hood makes it big in College Sports.  So here is the clincher.  I wonder if a homo of each type fell in love?  (Full disclosure I am not a homosexual.)  Perhaps there is a Tractor Hay Bailing Boy that longs to meet a boy from the hood and fall in love?  Perhaps there is a boy from the hood that longs to meet a Tractor Hay Bailing homosexual and longs to fall in love?

*****'

And it is humor or something else to me?  Lesbian with a VD nose?

© 2019 Thomas Paul Murphy



© 2019 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment