The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Don't hate me too much for this 09 22 2019

Don't hate me too much for this 09 22 2019

But after reading the story of Karl Gorath someone posted on my Facebook page I started to think about what homosexuality really is.

If we define Sex to be attempting to conceive a family member then is homosexuality really the proper term for homosexuality?

To me per that, it could be defined as a subversion of human reproduction and life?

So they believe it is fun for them to do or they would not do it?  What makes it fun for them?  Knowing that they can't conceive and therefore mocking the nature of humanity?

To me the person in the photo looked to have some characteristics of Downs Syndrome or birth defect?  Beady bulging eyes and likely not that way just because he was scared?  Was he scared?

Or per the above definition what is it really?  Like a nervous cathartic behavior?

A nervous cathartic behavior of an already abnormal person?  Very troubling to me.

The desire to release what is you that you don't like?  And to find commonality in the action with others like yourself.

I don't like it and I think it sets a bad example for children in terms of what they should be.

Don't hate me for writing this, it wasn't meant to be mean.

© 2019 Thomas Murphy




No comments:

Post a Comment