The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Knee Pain 11 13 2019

Knee Pain 11 13 2019

For about a week or two now I have been having knee pain.  It starts at about 4 am in the morning while I am sleeping.  But last night I did something that got rid of it.  Now I am not telling you to do what I did.  I am just telling you what I did that worked.

Now this is like a gnawing pain on the right side of the left leg.  It doesn't feel like it is in the joint though but it feels like it is trying to eat its way into that joint.  It feels like it has sharp teeth.  And no it isn't a figment of my imagination.  How easy some Doctors jobs are and how unhealthy the United States working population is when a Doctor can tell you your physical body pain is a figment of your imagination or all in your head?  In any other profession someone wouldn't be paid for not producing positive results?  No that isn't true, a lot of people are paid for meager performance and lack of professionalism, and they are paid a lot of money!

Background:  I read somewhere that as long ago as 5000 years the Chinese knew that bacteria and illness hides in the Joints.  And I believe that I read somewhere that Calcium helps to neutralize bacteria or some wording to that effect.

But here is what I did.  I took a calcium pill that was a caplet.  I pulled the caplet apart and put about half the calcium from it in the palm of my hand.  The Brand name was Country Life and it also contained D, Magnesium and Phosphorous.  Then I took some skin lotion.  The brand name was Banana Boat After Sun.  Perhaps I put about a half teaspoon of that on the palm of my hand with the calcium.  I mixed it up with my finger.

It is known that chemicals are absorbed in the skin.  That is why if you come into contact with even one little grain of the powerful drug Fentanyl it can kill you!

So it is my belief that the calcium made its way to that knee joint in a better fashion through skin absorption that it being swallowed digested and absorbed.

I rubbed that all around my left knee.  And I also put some on my lower back where I had a bulging disc once.

And Walla.  I did not have that pain last night.

In addition I also took a cup of water.  Placed some ground flax seed in it.  About a Teaspoon in it.  Half a powder from a Potassium Aspartate pill.  Half the Magnesium from a Magnesium Aspartate Pill.  About 1/2 t of MSM.  About 1/2 t of Psyllium Powder.  Mixed it with a fork and drank it before bed.  So it could have been that which cured the pain too.  Also swished some of that calcium from above in my mouth with water and drank it.

So why tell you this?  Perhaps I want to keep your life from being ruined from getting on opiates?  (Often a standard prescription.)  Perhaps I don't want to see you not be able to get out of bed.  They put you in a hospice and then feed you opiates until you die in two weeks time.  Perhaps I can't stand evil!

© 2019 Thomas Paul Murphy

And I know that too much sugar in the diet greatly contributes to this pain!  How is yeast grown in the fermentation process in breweries?  Corn Sugar is added!  And the origin of the yeast strains in everything from beer to cheese likely comes from the mouths of old masticating hags; so it has had DNA in it!  So apparently part of the high people get is becoming one with the hag?  Talk about matriarchal DNA prevalence in males?

Perhaps some people can't drink alcohol because they are allergic or have or don't have antibodies to Hag DNA?

Off topic.  Ever argue with an adult male and it is not like you are arguing with a man but rather arguing with a hag?

Know I am getting into advice for Alcoholic's who have had their lives ruined and want to quit for good.

Talk about adults who have never "cut the chord" with their mothers!  It is that booze drinker right there.  Can't suck down enough of that hag DNA can he!  And did you ever notice that if you are among a pier group of drinkers they are uncomfortable if you are not drinking alcohol too!  (Did you ever notice that some of them are dyslexic hair lips?)  It has to be that they are of HAG DNA and you are not!  A good way to think about it is they have to become one with the HAD DNA in order to be happy in life!  No Drinking alcohol isn't manly at all!  Look at what I just proved!  It is the weakest hag puss around that drink.  And often their voices are effeminated by the alcohol!  Again what makes them happy is that HAG DNA taking over and ruling them!  And then they get violent?  It is really that HAG DNA attempting to express itself.  Just like the 4 foot dog faced nothing woman who thinks she can beat up every man in the bar!  She can't wait to go to Police Academy or Basic Training?  And look at the posture of the drinker?  The shoulders slump forward just like some old weak hag that hops cots with drunken sailor's?

No comments:

Post a Comment