The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, November 28, 2019

One of the Presidential Candidates that is taking the lead in the Democratic Party seems like this to me 11 28 2019

One of the Presidential Candidates that is taking the lead in the Democratic Party seems like this to me  11 28 2019

Someone that is propagandized to be making decisions from a basis of complete normality; when it isn't true?

I would say that concept is a fault of many of the candidates who are made candidates by the two party system.

 It is kind of like this.  Let's say that some gangsters developed a front for their organized crime.  Are they going to hire an honest man to work for them?  No.  But maybe they would, with the idea that at some point they can either frame that person or "off them" in a manner that makes them look bad all along?

© 2019 Thomas Paul Murphy


Again someone that is propagandized to be making decisions from a basis of complete normality.

Yeah it bothers me.  Most people don't see it.  They are glued to the boob tube that has people with non normal non standard voices indoctrinating them into believing that is normality?

Long vowels, lisps, monotone cretinism, high pitch monotone, shrill!  Good God when I was a boy and heard a shrill voice like that my hair stood up on end!  Part of being a normal human to recognize a creep in sheep's clothing?  Nothing paranoid about it. "That person is a little off."  "You bet they are son, you should not have much to do with them."  I think that is good parental advice.


Who am I talking about in the above?  Perhaps phonetically it is pronounced Butty Gig?

No comments:

Post a Comment