The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Was there Alcohol Involved in the Miller Coors Shooting 02 27 2020

Was there Alcohol Involved in the Miller Coors Shooting 02 27 2020

It is a rhetorical question.

But it brings up an interesting legal defense that you never here; which I feel is valid.

"He couldn't hold his alcohol."

So there was going to be some restructuring at Miller Coors and 400 to 500 laid off?  And this is just my bad memory from skimming the facts last night.  Did the employee who did the shooting think that he would be one of them?

And think about red flag laws.  Wouldn't that be a completely rotten but valid red flag law?  "We just fired an employee today we need the Police to go to their home and take all their guns!"

And I am not going to be tempted to make the easy joke out of this one.  "He was angry because he wasn't going to get free or discounted beer anymore.  Because he thought he would no longer be working there."

Could someone who gets in an OWI use the defense, "I didn't know that I couldn't hold my alcohol?"

So what is going on here?  It is a very dangerous drug.  And no one wants to say how dangerous it is because they are all addicted to it and can't live without it.  I contributes to all of the poor decisions made in our Democracy.  It contributes to making over sixty diseases worse.  It even causes cancer.  I will assert that it dullens the human mind and eventually greatly contributes to Alzheimer's.  The human brain was not designed to be deprived of oxygen and then not every day.  That is oxygen deprivation stress.

I do believe in strict liability for the alcohol manufacturers.  Your product caused the intoxicated mal behavior or accident you pay all the restitution for it.  Which means in this case because it happened at an alcohol producer that producer should pay the victims of the families in the shooting.  It is not the guns.  The reason they want to take away the guns because they want to make the voices of reason in our nation frightened like chilling sheep.

So what would it be like to work with a bunch of drunks all your life at a brewery?  It would be extremely depressing.  I can't tell you the number of friends that I have gotten rid of because they are no good drunks and it is depressing to be around them.  To argue with their pained thinking.  To put up with them asserting opinions that have no valid premise.  To see that they can't do anything like a normal man should be able to.  They can't hold their alcohol can they! And they never could.

Segueying into politics.

So some of the democrats talked about the prison system.  I mean you have to be kidding me!  You can spend as many dollars as you want trying to teach a criminal new skills while is prison and all of that will be completely gone once they take that first drink of alcohol after being released.  You have a damaged brain if you think any differently than that on the issue.

So there needs to be a method in place to restrict those who are above the legal drinking age from attaining alcohol.  It has to happen.

But why won't it?  Because the profits from it are tightly woven into your communities.  That ethnic grocery store on the corner in your village?  90% of their profits come from the sale of alcohol!  90%!  An Italian man I knew who had friends in very high places once told me that.

So who makes the contributions to your local church?  Those who have the money right?  And that is your alcohol seller and producer.  Do you really want your little league teams uniforms branded with "Buddy's Beer" on the backs?

Anyone with a family history of mental illness should be restricted from the purchase of alcohol.  And guess what, if you commit a felony I believe that you should be medically labeled as mentally ill and be restricted from the purchase of alcohol.

But those in power are peddling as fast as they can to legalize pot so that the alcohol issue never gets touched.  It makes any reforms as mentioned above more untouchable!

So the wealthiest people in your communities that contribute to the church are those who sell alcohol.  Is it any great wonder why the Priest is peddling it there on the stage?  Why he wears a woman's dress and holds the Golden goblet high above his head at communion?  Why his beady Alcohol Down's Syndrome eye's scan the looks on all the child's faces as he holds that goblet above his head and tempts them.  Got news for you; that isn't God's religion, it is satan's.  And the Bible has nothing good to say about alcohol.  I have collected many of the verse's that condemn it here:

https://alcoholandthebible.blogspot.com/

Bottom line here.  You can't tell me that a brewery workers mind isn't screwed up after 41 years of that.  And I am not even going to get into my belief that it causes males to be born with effeminate voices due to a gene mutation of the vocal chords.  Other than to say this.  When I was a boy and first heard that British Invasion music playing on the radio I couldn't stand the sound of those screeching and effeminate voices.  "That is singing?"

And as long as I am venting.  I have had enough of the Coal miners daughter lecturing to us as a Democratic Candidate.  All the hems and haws and every other word is an uhm, uhm, uhm.  To me that is like a drunk got up there.  But let me try and attempt to articulate what I don't like.  It is someone that grows up in an us versus them family.  Learning the us versus them.  Only their version of us really doesn't represent the American public or what our country stands for.

Copyright 2020 Thomas Murphy

Another good article to write would emphasize this point.  We fought in a Civil War to put down an economic insurrection in the south.  So in effect when we fought that war we refounded this country in some manner of thinking.  I believe those who were at the head of the Republican party and its founding at that time should be quoted as much as the original Founding Fathers were.  That would give our country a fresher sense of morals and justice.  There are a lot of things that you don't know about, that were not taught to you by your cigarette chain smoking High School History Professor.  Principles that would define some mental illnesses a little differently than they are today.

And one more point.  That is a very good way to analyze the character of a Political Candidate.  What type of us versus them were they really indoctrinated with in their home life?  It works for me.  It doesn't work for them.

******'

So I suppose that the Devils Advocate would recommend psychiatric treatment to someone that worked with alcoholics for four decades?  That is the answer you would come to the conclusion of?

*******'

A good point that I want to think about in order to increase my understanding is:  "Why kind of an us versus them mentality is a homosexual indoctrinated with in their family home life?"  I mean it is profound isn't it!

*******'
And the dolts among us can't figure out how I know what I know?  That is why I articulate my thinking.  I know what I know because I am a thinker.  Not a drunk or the son of one.




No comments:

Post a Comment