The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, February 16, 2020

With a Goal of Reducing the Instance of the Criminal Mind Over Time 02 16 2020

With a Goal of Reducing the Instance of the Criminal Mind Over Time 02 16 2020

Perhaps if an individual is convicted of selling or giving alcohol to a minor they should never again be allowed to purchase, consume or possess alcohol in the United States again.

© 2020 Thomas Murphy

I look at the world and the bad news on television a lot differently than you do.  I see crimes including violent as being cause by alcohols detrimental influence on the human mind.  I see the instance of the criminal minded as being caused by alcohol's negative influence on brain development.

I see alcohol as being used as a tool to obstruct the thinking of man.  Just as Jesus Christ accused Peter of being Satan for obstructing his thinking and not thinking with a human conscience.  I see a faction of society that feeds off and profits from the misery caused by alcohol.


Copyright 2020 Thomas Murphy

Perhaps anyone convicted of a Felony should also lose their right to consume, purchase or possess alcohol.

I see the pot problem as being caused by those who were born defective due to alcohol never being able to be happy from personal achievement; hence the use of the drug in place of happiness from personal achievement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment