The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Adult Maturation Process Versus Organized Crime 07 05 2020

Adult Maturation Process Versus Organized Crime 07 05 2020

1.  A minion of organized crime believes in this, "I don't ask any questions."  They are done right there in life.
2.  A son of man asks, "How can I ask a question that will answer my question."
3.  This progresses to, "How can I ask as few questions as possible by asking good questions so that I get the answer that benefits the item of knowledge I am seeking."
4.  And perhaps the pinnacle of this becomes, "What question that I didn't ask did this person inadvertently answer?"
5.  Followed by "I just listened to this person speak." what did they say that answers a question I didn't ask?  What did they sum certain just tell us that they didn't know they were telling us? or "I just read some factual information that I know really means this."  This highly accurate conclusion can be drawn from that and my emotions play no part in the interpretation.

And after all that you can still give someone the benefit of the doubt.  But you still need to keep this framework in place with regard to that benefit of the doubt.

© 2020 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment