The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, July 3, 2020

The Milwaukee River 07 03 2020

The Milwaukee River 07 03 2020

Polluted water.  So they will tell you that there are pcbs in the Milwaukee River basin near Cedarburg or Theinsville somewhere.

I think of these things as I drive along and see our rivers and lakes.

So during WW2 Corporations that were granted Defense Contractor Status received grants from the Federal Government to stay in business?  Something like that.

So I have to ask the question, how much of our polluted rivers and lakes are caused by Corporations receiving Defense Contractor Status?  And how much of that build of to the War production also contributed to polluted lakes and rivers that are still that way today and likely always will be?

I ask this question as I look at the network of world Governments and how they operate together.  Then I ask the question, If Russia was paying to have U.S. Soldiers killed... who else can be deemed behind that?  You don't have to be more than a layman to see who shakes whose hands with big smiles?  To listen to Politicians contradict your believe that foreign nations like this are our friends today?  To me that is convincing us of something that isn't true.  So you ask the question, why is it being done?

So FDR puts in Social Reforms during his tenure.  What have they really accomplished?  Did they make other countries great like ours was?  No.  That isn't what happened.  They leveled our country down to the same standards as those third world nations.  The ones our "leaders" are shaking hands with and all smiles with.

And perhaps the greatest evidence of this is how many Covid 19 cases our Country has versus other countries?  Or better yet the pathetic response Donald Trump has to anything!  The mind of an invalid and the mouth of a salesman?  That is what I am talking about "leveled down."

I look at the photograph of a Billionaire internet CEO and to me he looks like he has Downs Syndrome.

*****'

Off Topic:

So I was watching a Youtube video today.  I type in the search term, "Monkey won't drink beer."  Figuring that there had to be some monkeys' out there who were given can's of beer to drink that refused to drink it.  There was one that looked around as if ashamed.  Looked around as if she didn't want to drink it because of what other animals might think of her?  As if she didn't want to let any other animal see her drink it for fear she might then be defenseless against other animals.  And I will describe what I saw.  It was like somehow she knew that was the forbidden fruit.  No better way to say it than that.  I think that is pretty sad, for many reasons, here is a link to it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6YQfWX0lZ4


Oh by the way.  Don't blow your fingers off with fireworks or burn down a city with them in the next few days.
Copyright 2020 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment