The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Bombing Iran 07 30 2026

 Does it really have something to do with the money flow of oil flow?

Something not readily apparent to the American public?

The answer buried in trust ownership documents,  Family ties not well publicly known?  Perhaps even having the commonality of inbred children?  Commonality of Inbred Children? Coic?  For short?  Pronounced Coique?

I mean there is the issue of stock trading and profits while in Government.

So is there an element of that to the bombing of Iran?

And what does it mean if there is an element of money flow with regard to oil flow with the bombing of Iran?  It raises oil prices, to say at the very least.

What does it mean?  It has something to do with an evil monopoly getting its claws and fangs into our gov?  To such a degree that it can put forth nontransparent caused military actions, Wars?

Easy money to the code of silence High School Drop Outs?

Oil is easy money isn't it!  If you are born into an oil well owning family what did you have to do for your life?  Sure I can see you want to take issue with that.

IDK you have the south of America.  They came off of easy money from owning and beating slaves to do all their work.  Did their mentality ever change to whereby they should personally make their own money? 

I doubt it.  They can't even learn to talk right!

Am I talking about a personality archetype that gravitates from one form of economic insurrection to another?

And GD who are you to tell me I can't believe this!  Who are you to say that I too must conform to the shlep code of silence that you do?

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment