For example I heard a song on the radio. And I thought what a great voice, what a great song. That guy made millions from that song! I might be able to sing that song equal or better?
Then you read the lyrics and try and sing it.
And you realize those lyrics, you don't really like them! In fact you find them morally objectionable! They leave a pit in your stomach. And I can't tell you how many times that has happened.
This last time I started to sing a son and the next lyrics were, "H@ve me a time with a p00r m@ns woman,"
And you start to think. I don't want that coming out of my brain or mouth! Or better yet, I don't want to learn that! And a lot of our country is like that and it should not be!
© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy
Ps. Ask yourself this question, "When there is nothing good to learn from somebodies' success."
No comments:
Post a Comment