The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, July 31, 2026

Nancy Guthrie Case 07 31 2026

How were those emails sent?

A service that guaranties anonymity?

But that email had to travel over an internet service.  It had to have a digital identity.

The media company that received it had to have a server.

Internet traffic?

So as a technological trace, if you used the exact words of that email.  Sent it from the same place it was sent, it would have a digital signature similar to the original?

So once you know that, with regard to both the emails, you could perform a search of records to track that down?

I mean are you kidding me?  I could be reading an advertisement from the paper and the next commercial on TV would be that store.  If I was eating a sand which I made in 1 second there would be a restaurant commercial on TV selling similar sandwiches.  What am I getting at the high tech tracing technology of target marketing and big ugly dumb brother?

You could even run a sentence structure on those emails.  I would say a construction worker with a college degree wrote them.  Someone that glamorizes crime and being a criminal in their mind.  The sentence structure of the ransom writer does not appear to me like the guy that did the kidnapping in the video.  It just doesn't look like how he would talk.

But did the guy that did the kidnapping remember the details of the two things mentioned in the video? Makes me wonder if the guy through the door had a camera on him?

I think more people came through that front door than one? The first guy blots the cameras so the next come.

That takes inside knowledge of place to know those are the only cameras?

Or did the kidnappers have such advanced technology that they could receive the realtime wireless camera footage from that woman's home?  In effect knowing what is going on there?

That is intelligence agency level technology.  Only former US or current operatives would be privy to?  Or a foreign Intel agency in the US. The same Russian commies causing Havana Syndrome?  And they are deep root connected here.  

But they want more money than what espionage pays?  That might be relevant.

*****'

I don't know, why make the public believe she was still alive, all this time?

******'

Can't the email service used to send the email be subpoenaed?  If so they might start to sweat and talk?

******'

Seems like they can track internet behavior...

******'

Was the email sent via cell phone?  Again a bandwidth usage signature that should be traceable to origin?

*******'

Why make the point of saying she is buried in nature?  I initially thought they might have access to a cremation facility?

*******'

When you read the JFK assassination files, right off the bat you realize with the evidence they had and logged they came to negligent or misleading conclusions presented.

And when you read of the org Ruby belonged to, you get it right there.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment