The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Insurance Companies 12 11 2019

Insurance Companies 12 11 2019

Competing for your business with lower rates; while all along creating a general trend to shift you into policies that do not cover what your original policies covered?

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

I am with Elizabeth Warren on insurance.  Eliminate it.  Make it a Federal Program.  So what happens when someone who is a pot smoker isn't covered by such Federal Program?  Maybe they should just leave the country to a country that will compete for their presence?

I will make a bold statement.  I would never compete in order to have the presence of such individuals in my country or neighborhood.

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

You know I have to wonder if their are Organized Crime "think tanks" that ask just that question, what drug dealer can we bring into that good neighborhood.  When I say it doesn't it ring true, even though you likely never thought about it before?

No comments:

Post a Comment