The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Disbursements 04 14 2021

 Disbursements 04 14 2021

So when I look at all the money going out in disbursements, the more dependents the more money... 

I have to ask the question, what if all the benefits/breaks paid out to parents who adopted children had gone instead to the biological parents of the children?

Would it have been a better outcome for the children?

Can it be said that alcohol played a major role in the child being put up for adoption?  And how many times is that just a transfer from one alcoholic parent to another?

Had you had given that biological mother the money all along wouldn't it have been better?

So why did I write this?

I just don't like seeing people being made into something they were not supposed to be.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment