The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, August 1, 2021

A Deemed Participant in Organized Crime 08 01 2021

A Deemed Participant in Organized Crime 08 01 2021

I believe that there would be a highly effective way to use our national "Code."

If a person is convicted of being a member of organized crime; pimping, child trafficking, drug dealing, extorsion, crime against humanity, War Crimes, then they should receive the designation of Deemed Participant in Organized Crime- for life regardless of sentencing and serving of that sentence.

Not only that their spouse should also receive that same designation.

And what would it mean?  It would mean that you were only allowed to have income below a certain amount per the "Code."  And it would also mean that you would not be allowed to have assets totaling more than what disqualifies a Social Security recipient for Supplemental Income.

Why should such criminals and their families be rewarded by living in million dollar homes?  It is sickening!

Deemed Participant in Organized Crime (DPOC) for short.

Do you know how fast that would turn around this country and correctly realign it with our Constitution?  It would be incredible!  It would be a beautiful thing!  What a benefit to humanity!

© 2021 Thomas Paul Murphy

I wonder if their were people in the time of Jesus who laughed at him when he used the phrasing, "in my Kingdom."

Copied from my Google Search result just now on Jesus using the term "in my Kingdom"

John 18:36 36Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."


No comments:

Post a Comment