The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, September 13, 2026

A News Program 09 23 2026

That hour episode tonight with a section about Presidential pardons?

It is like the news he "creates" is sickening.

And it was like it was disjointed edited.  What do I mean? Discrete pieces of it "clipped out" and added together.

And you ask yourself who decided what should be missing?

Sketchy, the word for it?  As if there is room added so that you doubt the reporter?

*****'

And if you don't know what I am talking about it is because I am treading vaguely.

*****'

And let's say you wanted to put American boots on the ground in Iran.  And you wanted to get people to enlist.  You might create an operation whereby it makes it seem like there is absolutely no way an American soldier will be left behind.  'Evacuative diamond technology(???) can detect your specific heartbeat in a rocky dessert and two big birtha planes will land and mini helicopters will be deployed from those planes and 92 people will come for you...'

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy 


No comments:

Post a Comment