The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

United States and Oil 09 16 2026

 I think a lot of our nations problems could be solved with one act.  

Prevent any foreign based Oil Corporation from operating in the United States. 

Perhaps if you want to sell oil to the United States you have to go through .gov to do so?  And there could be set prices you could not go above.

If the United States is a net exporter of oil, then we can set our own prices on our homeland?

But that isn't true.  That is one of those statistics a Republican goofed up.

Here is what google states.

"total petroleum and refined products, but it remains a net importer of raw crude oil by itself. [1]"

We need to throw our weight around as to what foreign countries we do business with.  I mean sure we have freedom of religion in the United States, but does that mean we view dictatorship type of governments as our equivalent?  Should we allow them to be enriched through trade with us and our American Dollars.

I don't think any foreign country can replicate what is behind the value of the United States dollar.  And if you are a very greedy person you aren't going to be able to comprehend what that means.

*******'

I think that if you gave those foreign countries the cold shoulder eventually, they wouldn't be able to sell each other anything because they would collapse.  And at that point it isn't up to us to save them.

Bottom line you had leaders of your foreign countries that didn't really value what the United States did.  They resent it.

*******'

So you say we need that oil for energy here?  Someone can't be more ignorant than that.  It is funny how massive solar energy facilities are put up to power data centers!  And you don't understand how that should have been powering our homes and cars 55 years ago.

******'

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment