So good people get into Government and create legislation that prevents pollution.
And then you get the bad people in public office and they view receiving money from lobbyist to strike down and eliminate those regulations as an opportunity to make money!
"Think of all the money I will receive from people who want to pollute!"
Deregulation of the financial industry.
"Think of all the money I will receive from people who want to commonly charge loan shark rates."
And in the hour of minutes television show on Sunday it told of a woman who paid $1,ooo,ooo.oo to attend an event at Mara Largo and also her son was pardoned after doing so.
And when I think about all the industry that was created with the defeat of Prohibition. Personal injury lawyer commercials from motor vehicle accidents, likely involving alcohol?
All the health problems people get from alcohol and tobacco. And how that makes the health care industry profitable.
I think that if I were President, I would just nicely ask people responsible for this to leave. Just be nice about it and say our country isn't supposed to be this way. You would have to know our country isn't supposed to be this way.
I wonder how many people work for someone. They are supposed to get two weeks vacation time a year. But they can't take it because they will have twice the amount of work to do when they get back. That isn't what two weeks of vacation time is ever supposed to mean.
Well, I suppose we pray for them. That is what Jesus said to do. And in order to do so you have to have an element of pity for the person you are praying for don't you! But they don't ever want you to pity them do they! They put up the grand allusion! A good part of their happiness is them convincing themselves they are happy? But by what comparative standard do they use? Do they compare themselves to the person who pays 30% on a credit card balance? Do they compare themselves to the person they won't pay a living wage to? Do they compare themselves to the person physically disabled from being the victim of an alcohol related accident?
And a little off topic here. But do you see how a certain weak mind works? All it has to do is convince itself that something should be a certain way and then attempt pass that emotion on to the rest of us? "How can I tell a lie so that I can believe it?" "If I practice and tell a lie so that I can believe it then I have no fear over telling that lie?" "As I tell that lie my predatory eyes will search the audience and I will be able to see who believes in me. If I see most do I can be at ease with that lie!" That is someone that doesn't really think much of people do they.
Again they don't want you to pity them. That mouth will open wide and bellow in what sounds hormonal agony and you will not get a word in edgewise!
"Think of all the money I will be able to rake in by suggesting certain laws can be struck down."
********'
If I am in the woods and a bear comes after me I know not to run right. But if I start swearing at it, oh my god, if I use hate speech, have I committed a crime? Republicans gave us that type of nonsense too.
Pity that person as if you have something that they never ever will have, your own human soul. You are not going to be wrong.
© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy
No comments:
Post a Comment