The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Free Speech and the Bible 09 19 2026

 So it is a common religious belief that Jesus never sinned.

That means when Jesus called Peter Satan it was not a sin.

That word "Satan" might have fit the same definition that certain words classified as hate speech do today.

So what would it mean if back then the word Satan was classified as hate speech under a hypothetical law back then?

Another religious belief is that you are not to take the name of the Lord in vein.  To swear like you are the lord?  To swear at God?  (Whoa!  There is a branch of something to write right there.)

What I am getting at here is the equivocation of calling someone satan being labeled hate speech as really a violation of you taking the lords name in vein, but it means that the person you believe to be the lord is Satan!!!!  Do you get it?

Hate speech raises the level of the word used in the hate speech to the defense that it is the Lord that you are talking about!  And that is just plain wrong.  And we got those anti hate speech laws from Republicans.

******'

Another interesting point about Jesus not sinning is that he took his staff to the money changers who had set up kiosks in his temple!  So that was not a sin!

And what would it be like this.  Jesus comes back from his preaching away from his temple and finds that money changers were selling other peoples babies there?  I think he would be pissed!  And it would not be a sin for him to be pissed!

And I am talking about the Catholic Church stealing babies, some Irish, and selling them to families.  And that is the basis of pro life?

I have always believed that rather than defacto stealing a poor woman's baby the conditions should be present whereby the money to support her comes from the rich instead.  So I am talking about a more level something.  I really don't see how you could have studied the New Testament and believe elsewise than that.

It gets at some of the root problems in our society.

And I believe that mothers should be able to raise their children and not have to work away from home.  And the tradeoff to that would be you won't have trillionaires building humanity vacuuming data centers everywhere.  That is a good reversal extreme of words?

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment