The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Karen Klein the Grandmother on the bus 06 23 2012


Karen Klein the Grandmother on the bus 06 23 2012
What Karen Klein went through on that bus is the exact same thing that I went through on the way home on the train from my short lived career at First Analysis.  An investment firm that used to be located on the 96th floor of the Sears Tower.
Before I found an apartment in Chicago to live in after I got the job as Associate Financial Analyst at First Analysis in Chicago I took the train home.  I also took the train home on weekends because I found all the people in Chicago to behave exactly the same way as the children that harassed Karen Klein.
You can stand up to them all you want but they keep coming back because life is like an evil joke to them.
Not only was I harassed in my apartment while in Chicago I was harassed at work.  The law is on the side of those who harass because if you haul off and deck them you go to jail and that is exactly how they incite violence in those whom they are stealing a soul from.  They literally drive people from their minds and souls for money.
I am harassed in my home in Whitefish Bay Wisconsin night and day by nonlethal weapons technology.  How do I know I am not just imaging it.
1.       I have seen the electronic device mounted in the rafters.

2.       When the neighbors at that house went on vacation for a week I did not hear one voice in my head or symptoms of radiation sickness whatever.
The satanic are indeed just as described in the Bible and they cannot compete fairly in our world with those who are intelligent.  I have written about this extensively.
A man on television just described Jerry Sandusky as having a disorder that prevents him from admitting, feeling or seeing the truth.  Most people lose their dependent mindedness when they have to make decisions regarding the physical world and their own safety but some never do.
I am not saying that those children harassing Karen Klein on the bus were Satanic.  But I am saying that is the exact same things that victims of demonization experience daily.  The Satanic raise their children by intentionally having them harass a chosen member of their communities for their souls.  The ancient German saying that describes their ideology best is, “He who has no children raises many.”
My father’s health deteriorated rapidly before he died.  One day I said to him, “There is something different about the air, do you feel it?”
“I feel it too,” he said.
There is no such thing as a real disease called schizophrenia, it is what happens when a person experiences oxidative mental stress and resultant decline in health after being targeted by the Satanic who raise their children to be of stolen soul.  A Schizophrenic is created by ritualistic mental abuse by a race of people who raise their children far differently than what our founding fathers believed in.  The Satanic grew up right next to you in school, grade school, high school, college and when you become older they no longer want to listen to your thoughts in order to learn.  So they all partake in becoming one with your mind in order to drive you from it and either into your grave or medicated so that they can live their lives as if they were blissfully you.  They are not true Americans.
© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 06 23 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment