The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Politics For Profit Health Care 06 212 2012


Politics For Profit Health Care 06 212 2012

For profit health care has led to the use of non-lethal weapons to make healthy people sick.

How does a doctor make money when people are no longer getting sick?

How does a doctor make money when an intelligent population is living a healthy lifestyle?

How does a Doctor maintain his social status?

How does he afford his wife?

He can’t and that is what brings forth the motivation to make innocent human beings sick with remotely operated magnetic wave technology.  It is also how a Doctor transfers illnesses from one patient to the other instead of curing them.

I’m sorry I have a Jewish neighbor who is a lawyer in charge of risk management at a health care organization and I should have asked him about this before I wrote it?  The funny thing is I woke up early feeling fine this morning when I first walked to the bathroom but then I hear a voice attenuated vibration and my back became inflamed and I couldn’t stand up because of the pain.  I also have another neighbor who works as a pharmacist I should have talked to him first also before I ever made any decision in my life.  Then everyone would have been much better?



© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 06 21 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

So we know for a fact that our Government developed synthetic telepathy as early as 1991.  Are we to assume that they have used it for good purposes?  Are we to assume that military contractors have not let it into seep into private hands?  We are seeing today in the news that Barrack Obama is taking the Fifth Amendment right and not wanting to answer questions about the arms deal with Mexico that resulted in the arms being used to kill Americans.    And indeed the highest cop in the land (Holder (sp)) has come under fire by our government.  If this technology did get into the wrong hands of the weak minded the weak minded would indeed become very arrogant and also insanely jealous to the point where they would use it as a means to create genocide and loot…the country and world.

No comments:

Post a Comment