The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, February 8, 2021

A Different Way to think about Health 02 08 2021

 Sodium is a metal.

So there was someone who hacked a towns water supply computer and increased the amount of Sodium Hydroxide in it remotely via computer.  Also known as lye.  A watch operator saw it going on on the television screen and set it back to normal.

But Sodium Chloride is table salt.

And how many people have issues with heart disease and salt?

Fluids accumulate in their ankles?

Does it have something to do with Sodium being a metal?

A different way to think about it.

what about sodium being a metal and heart disease - Bing

And indeed perhaps the less metal your heart has to pump the better?  Another way to think about it?

Eat foods that make your blood easier for your heart to pump?  Another way to think about it?

What is the weight of heavy sodium blood versus blood with a light amount in it?

How does this metal degrade the veins and arteries?

Again thinking of it in terms of a metal.

Yeah, I can hear you already.  'You don't know anything.  You don't know what the h3ll you are talking about."  And I obviously don't value your opinion whatsoever because it doesn't dissuade me from typing.  You might not ever know it, but you have zero credibility with me.

© 2021  Thomas Murphy

"Tom this is Astro, could you add a little more metal to my dinner it doesn't taste good enough for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment