The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

It is exactly like Standard Republican workplace Procedures 02 09 2021

 It is exactly like Standard Republican workplace Procedures  02 09 2021


To say that a Republican woman Senator cannot participate in any committees because she is so bad, but yet she is allowed to keep that job, likely much better than yours, have influence in it, and we all still have to pay her!  That is exactly what they do!

I have worked at places where the only reason the young woman has the job is because her father works there, she has none of the college degree requirements to be there, she is highly paid and the people who sit around her all day just say, "Get her a deck of cards."  And guess what?  It's bankrupt!  

And she wasn't the only one.  And you and I are always paying for it!  Likely through the PBGC, the Pension Benefit Guaranteed Corporation= a Federal Government Agency!

Because she ain't going nowhere!  That IS Corporate America!

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

And while I am ranting, "Who needs legalized pot other than that monkey among us?"  "How can we make your life better monkey?  Who you like to smoke a refer?  Would that calm you down?  Would that make you feel less ostracized in a world of mature adult men and women?  Would that legitimize your shrill nerve wracked voice?"

And what about the Wall Street Banker who works from home all the time?  Can I tell you why?  He is having his wife who is even dumber than him but less lame do his typing for him.

Hey sign me up!  Give me the wand too!  "Shalom, shalom, shalom" I will say along with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment