The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, July 2, 2021

Does the Tavern League Control Your Television 07 02 2021

 Does the Tavern League Control Your Television 07 02 2021

So Spectrum Cable lists the Bucks game being on Monday Night July 5th at 7:30 pm.  However I just talked to a Spectrum rep and he said it will not be broadcast on our Cable TV.

My neighbor who has Satelite TV told me that they got the game on TNT the other night whereas we did not.

The Spectrum employee told me that the Satelite company should not have broadcast it if the broadcaster wasn't broadcasting it.

An issue with the arena not being full so it isn't broadcast?

The Spectrum employee told me that he could not find any channel on our Cable TV where it would be broadcast Monday night.

I told him, "We know that somebody in my local area is going to be watching that on their television?"   And he chuckled and was in agreement with that.

I said, sure we are going to wheelchair a 90 year old woman to the arena and get courtside seats right away.  It is a Milwaukee team!  And we know other cities will be watching it.

And here is the kicker, you and I both know that every TAVERN in Milwaukee will likely have that game playing on their BIG SCREEN TELEVISION.

And what can we conclude that that means?  The Tavern League Controls Your Television!

Between you and me I don't want the Tavern League to have anything to do with my television.  I don't even want any of the members or employees or familia's to live within a 10 mile radius of me.

© 2021 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment