The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Linguistic and Medical Diagnostic Analysis of the Bubble Voice 07 24 2021

 Linguistic and Medical Diagnostic Analysis of the Bubble Voice 07 24 2021

Ever meet a person with an accent that sounds like a bubble effect?

As if the voice rises and falls as if bubbles are being created from their mouth?

Are their lips bigger?  Or do they just seem bigger because of the sound of the voice?

How did this voice originate?  What external factors created the voice?

And when the person gets angry at the end of the sentence the pitch goes up and there is an end to that sentence like a bubble is bursting?

Now seeing that I use the word bubble?  As in tiny bubbles from alcohol?  Was there an alcohol influence on the genetics of that voice?  We will never know because the human race will long be gone before that question is asked.

Can a person learn to talk like that?  Bubble talk?  Could I teach myself how to Bubble talk?  I think that I could.  It could be pretty funny!

But would it be some sort of racism to mock someone who Bubble talks?  How do you know that was my intent to mock that person?  For all you really know I greatly admired them and wanted to learn how to speak like them in order to be more successful.  In order to not have my Bubble Burst.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

Ps.

And indeed can the Bubble Voice be included with the categorization of voices that sound in some way as if the brain was at some time deprived of an air supply.  In effect is the Bubble Voice and Air Supply Gene Depleted Voice?  Does it fall into that Diagnostic and Statistical Criteria?

No comments:

Post a Comment