The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Ivermectin 09 02 2021

 Ivermectin 09 02 2021

I have more to say about this.  

But I will just say this for now.  

If you go to your American Doctor and tell him something feels like it is gnawing a hole in your intestines', knee, or whatever.  That the intense pain changes from place to place.  He will be clueless.

If you ask for a ant parasitic drug he will tell you you only need one in lesser developed countries.

But look who is doing all the cooking in our American Kitchens?  It is Mexicans!

Look at where all of our food is coming from?  Foreign countries with that cheap and therefore likely dirty labor?

In foreign countries those antiparasitic drugs are considered a Godsend!  Given special status.

I think that if you have a pot belly in the United States you should be given a human form of the drug to treat tapeworms.  In fact I believe there is cause to consider administering it once every three years.

90% of the immunity is in the gut?

You should have to fight with a Doctor over this or any other test that you want done!  If you think you need to be tested you should be allowed to get the test.  Perhaps all tests should only cost $20.

I had something in my lungs for years, perhaps decades.  I finally got rid of it using an herbal supplement.

Your Doctor doesn't know what is wrong with you because he doesn't have the capability to diagnose every type of germ that could be in your body.

And sure there is technology that could do so.  But it won't be made available for use to you and me.  It is kind of like how Doctors stock up on script medicine in their cabinets in case of apocalypse?

You will be lucky if they let you in the emergency ward.

And those nurses do indeed follow a cell network protocol.  Let me attempt to explain that.  They are trained in a manner that is consistent with business law without them knowing it.  It is like how we learn new things that should be taught in grade school that might contradict what we learned in grade school,  but the nurse can't taught the new stuff?  The nurse can't think for herself, she has to think along legal business corridor lines.  You can readily tell this because they can't answer intelligent questions, in that regard.  They just get tomato head pissed at you for asking.  Tomato Head and Spaghetti Monster walk step in step.

So yeah.  I don't fault Ron Johnson too much for bringing the issue up.

There is a term for a grouping of beneficial drugs but I can't think of it right now and I can't figure out the right internet search terms to find it.

And I am not saying you should take Ivermectin.  

I had an allergic reaction to a dollar store antifungal cream once.  My face bloated up and I looked exactly like a Klingon.  I don't have any idea how I made it to the phone to call 911.

And that is probably the reason your Doctor doesn't want to prescribe esoteric stuff that might help you.

We see it with the Covid 19 vaccine.  You have to sit in that room for a while and see if you have a reaction!  Before the administers let you go home.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment