The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, November 27, 2023

$280 Billion COVID 19 Relief Fraud/Stealing

 Potentially that much stolen per an article in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel today

  11 27 2023

Yeah, okay, I have to ask thd question if those who stole believed Trump would be in office today?

I wonder if majority of those who stole were Republicans?

I wonder if that is why D. Trump carried on with the election lies like he did?

"the biggest grift in United States history."

It doesn't add up right if you don't try to put into context other lies at the same time?

One guy stole 8 million and used some of it to buy a 2 acre Island off of Florida.

Perhaps here is a mail of the crux.  You don't steal $280 billion unless you are darn sure you are getting away we with it?

Here is a other nail.  I want to know if some of that $280,000,000,000.oo found it's way bay into political campaign funding/finance?

Why can't I ask?  Have I no longer a Constitutional Rights to free speech.

My father told me that during the Great Depression the rich held their noses high.

Those who stole that money did not plan on getting caught.

When the bankers closed their doors during the Great Depression did some of them take money back to their homes in carpet bags?

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment