The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, March 29, 2018

I think that Computer Hackers should get the Death Penalty 03 29 2018

I think that Computer Hackers should get the Death Penalty 03 29 2018


It is an act of espionage that equates to treason.

The Constitution states that the people are our Government, the Tenth Amendment!  So therefore to sabotage the life's work of a citizen is an act of treason.

I also believe as Trump stated that Drug Dealers should get the death penalty!  Why?  What right do they have to give children drugs and create a developmental disability (mental retardation) in them!  Now this right here is the exact issue that Facebook had with me whereby they censored me!  And I therefore will not post there again.

What right does a drug dealer have to give your children mental retardation?  None!  To me it equates to an act of treason.  To me there isn't anything much more horrific than that.

Can I tell you who you would be executing if you executed a Computer Hacker?  You would be executing a pot head who thereby will never have normal children!

Now lets say that you executed the computer hackers who selectively (?) impoverished American Citizens, and you executed the drug dealers who made the children of America mentally retarded, and perhaps you executed the pimps to and after you do that you add up the nationalities of them and you realize they are all of the exact same genetic makeup or race.  Have you committed genocide?  Absolutely NOT!

None of this harelip contorted logic regarding legal intent.

I will rejoin Facebook when they send me a check that divides the billions they have earned among the contributing users.  Never going to happen in shyster world.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Bonus Topic:

Neurosis as a Role Model for Success

A Democracy doesn't always benefit when someone with a neurosis is able to channel that nervous energy into personal success.

Instead what you get are the innocent being imprinted with a character flaw that will never be true to them and therefore fatal.

Capitalism promoting antidemocratic values. Money promoting non human (less than human) false idealism's.

*****'
We only want justice.  Because of the influence of organized crime on our legal system our Judiciary system is no longer capable of justice where it is deserving.  The concept is anathema and sacrilegious to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment