The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Philos 03 13 2018

Philos 03 13 2018

"You are what you are; independent of me saying it!"

In other words my defining you doesn't make you what I defined you to be, you were that already or I would not have been able to define you as being that; it is a universal. 

It is about the same philosophy as "Don't kill the messenger."

We do not cover our eyes in fear and say, "I saw no evil," just to appease the evil.

You can't change the reality of being evil by victimizing those who see you as evil.  It just proves them right.  And it is misdirected hatred from you caused by your inescapable frustration of "being."


© 2018 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment