The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

A War Crime 06 13 2019

A War Crime 06 13 2019

Seems to me that what some Nazis were tried for, convicted and executed for as being a War Crime was happening before there was ever an official War!

Which means what?  The obvious answer would be, they were doing something so horrible that it necessitated other countries to go to War with them!

So what am I getting at?  So lets say that horrible corruption is going on within a country today.  Lets say that country goes to War.  And later on many who thought they could never be touched or prosecuted, are found guilty of War crimes that happened before there was ever a war.

Do I believe that any U.S. President who tortures should be brought to justice and face conviction with whatever sentence should be appropriate?  Of course I do.

And it would be a great fresh start for both the United States and the human race.

Hey what the heck, I can dream can't I?

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

Another point here is that.  Look at all the medicines that are killing people.  Look at all the horror that is on the news every day.  You would read it and you would swear that we are at War with something already in this country.  When do things that cause a great death toll in this country rise to that status of a War Crime?

To control our Government so that Drunken drivers can kill people while you are still allowed to profit handsomely from alcohol sales.

When I see someone that uses Tobacco what do I think?  That I am 100% sure they are going to die an extremely painful and long drawn out death when the influence of that product finally defeats their normal cell division.

Does it violate your FREEDOM when you are not free to stop using a product because it is addictive?  Of course it does.  How come wording like that is never worked into our legal system?  Again it is the living dead who like every opportunity that they can find to snottily dismiss concepts like that?  Concepts of man?

No comments:

Post a Comment