The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, June 14, 2019

Humor 06 14 2019

Humor  06 14 2019

What I think would be funny would be a Calendar with the Dates of the "Three Stooges" women featured on it!

Full disclosure, I do not own the copyright or trademark to anything "Three Stooges" related.

Barring that.  I wonder if I could create my own Milwaukee Calendar with women "like" that featured?

What would I call it?  So that you knew that it was in jest and not serious?

I liked the Olde Frothingslosh Beer cans too.

Boys and men need those kind of images in their lives!

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

And if that is the kind of woman that raised you, don't take it personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment