The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, October 14, 2019

Alcohol Healthcare Economy 10 14 2019

Alcohol Healthcare Economy  10 14 2019

So a man his wife and his friend drink alcohol for 35 years.  And each of them needs a new liver.

A woman, her husband and their teenage child are in a car and they are hit by a drunken driver and all of them are killed.  And in good faith all of them had checked organ Donar on their Drivers License.

So the man his wife and his friend who drank alcohol for 35 years each get a NEW LIVER.

I don't know where to start with this, other than to say it is wrong in so many ways.  Am I saying that in effect that is about the way it happens?  Yes.

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

You know what?  I bet they are harvesting internal organs even if you didn't check organ Donar!  I mean is the family of the deceased going to look under the suit and shirt of the guy in the coffin?  No.  And even if they did the chest would be stitched up from the embalming practice?  Yeah, I do they that "they" are completely rotten and lie about absolutely everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment