The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, October 14, 2019

You are not to Judge 10 14 2019

You are not to Judge 10 14 2019

So the other day I was driving on the expressway and a car passed me on the left.  It was buckled in the center because it had been in an accident.  And yet it was still being driven.

So I started to think what happens when you try and sell that or someone tries to buy it?

What would the Catholic Church say?  That you are not to judge the state of that car or the owner of that car?  That you are just to buy it and not judge it?

I mean that is complete horeshit isn't it!

So why is that in the Bible?

1.  Jesus was talking to the mentally defective given the euphemism of sheep?
2.  After you get the free sample of wine at church you are expected to buy a bottle of it from the local vineyard own who made it?  And if you can't afford it you further the cause by holding them in high regard because you have been taught it is something you should afford?  "Oh good God!  Oh miss Molly.  Kiss me under the Holy.  Hezuess say's its the blood of Christ and therefore the more you drink the more like Christ you become."  Again more horse shit.

Do you know what the phrase has always reminded me of?  When W C Fields plays the snake oil salesmen and says, "Get away from me kid your bothering me."

So indeed I asked someone did the fish monger bring fish to your families farm way back when?  "No."  He answered, the Indians brought natural medicines and tried to sell them to us from the Trunks of their Cadillac's."

And here we go.  The British supported the Native Americans against the Colonists.  The Original colonists didn't want anyone to drink too much because they wanted them to have the ability to understand and obey laws.  But the Native Americans did not produce their own alcohol, at least not on that level of consumption scale.  They got it from whom?  Same British Colonists who couldn't drink enough booze fighting for England in WW2?  Kind of reminds me of the wealthy Iraqi's at a disco as we are going to war with Iraq.

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment