The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Why does Joe Bidens skin complexion look like Freddy Krueger Bayou Creole Version 10 15 2019

Why does Joe Bidens skin complexion look like Freddy Krueger Bayou Creole Version 10 15 2019

Seriously ask yourself why the two likely candidates for President in 2020 Trump and Biden look like they have Albino Skin?  We know Trump as a problem because if you look at young photos of him he also had the Freddy Krueger Bayou Creole complexion.  You can look at the circles around his eyes that are still that way because he can't put the carrot cream that close to his eyes?

That Albino gene coming from interracial geneology?  Trump definitely ashamed of it or he would not be using the carrot cream or whatever the effect is that he uses.

And again why the leading candidates are that way?

Does it have to do with the members of a certain controlling religion all having the black gene?

And please forgive me if this offends you.  Unless you are a millionaire it shouldn't offend you if you are of that geneology?  What am I getting at?  I don't know how to say it.  Perhaps a corollary phrase from the Bible just to be safe?  Beware of something that really isn't something?

And tonight's candidates in the Democratic debate seemed to have no commonality with the American People.  And don't you dare say that Elizabeth Warren is a radical!  She is the only one up that had the courage to say things that are relevant to Americans.  But I would be disappointed if she were on the ticket with Bernie?  Why?  I don't believe in him.

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

And maybe I should ask why Freddie Krueger had albino skin?  From cannibalism and not mixed genes?  Or was it a result of both?

Elizabeth stated she would give $200 a month more to Social Security recipients.  I ought to write down everything she said she would do.  And then if she becomes President we can keep prodding her to get it done!  She wants to crack it!  And so do I!  Crack it, essentially meaning make it fair.  She could get my vote!  Even though I don't think a woman should ever be President of the U.S. (even though I voted for Hillary.  What can you do when only given the choice of what you believe is the lesser of two evils?)

Christ how wrong is that?  Being given a choice between the lesser of two evils?  "You little shit you either take a drink of my whisky or have a cigarette or you aint' one of us."  I hate that.


No comments:

Post a Comment