The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Do United States Oil Corporations have oil Rights in the Middle East that they didn't have there before the War? 10 201 2019

Do United States Oil Corporations have oil Rights in the Middle East that they didn't have there before the War?  10 201 2019

Were those oil rights (if that is the way it is) obtained with out giving consideration to the Iraqi Citizens? 

Well lets say it is true.

Then who should be profiting from those oil sales and profits made by United States Corporations?

How about every single adult male who was eligible to be drafted into the war during that time?

Get it?  Get it yet?

Is it nationalisation?  Not really.  It is deconstructing that corporate element to put the risk and reward with the American People rather than Corporate Management and Wall Street profiteers.

*****'

Same thing goes for currency trading profits.  We sink a foreign nation because their currency is devalued while American Wall Streeters profit?  We could end up getting in a War with such a nation because they will then have nothing and direct that piss off at us?  Doesn't it really mean those currency profits belong to every adult male citizen who could be drafted to fight in such a war?

*****'

We cut trade with China and somehow they come after us for about the same reason.  Doesn't it really mean that profits up to that time really belong to every adult male who could be drafted to fight in such a war?

******'

And as I live my American life and look around me at all the odd things and people.  All the crime.  All the drug users.  etc.  I ask myself, would I want to be drafted into a War and possibly loose my life for such and such a low life?  Every young adult American should be asking themselves that.

*******'

And what happens when all adult young men are getting high all the time.  Are those people who are going to fight for our country if need be?  Just ask yourself, what does that pot user have to fight for?  Their life was already ruined?  For some reason they were sold impulse happiness of drugs instead of reward for achievment?  They are not going to fight for our country.

And I am not for gun control at all.  But I have to ask myself.  In a time of War do you really want to give a pot user an automatic rifle while they are on the same line of defense that you are?  They already don't believe in Democracy they believe in Communism!  I think someone like that says to themselves I finally get to legally shoot goody two shoes, who could listen and learn, who came from a loving "nuclear" family....I finally get to legally shoot goody two shoes right in the back.

*******'

Did you ever talk to someone and you thought to yourself, if that person could get away with a clean bill of health from smoking cigarettes they would be blowing their smoke in your face at every possible opportunity.  We went in the right direction with regard to that.  For some reason we are propagandized to believe that pot can't not be legalized, and alcohols problems are here to stay and part of our American life.  When I hear pessimism like that I only think one thing, that person is a looser!

© 2019 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment