The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

And I am tired of being lectured by what amounts to foreign own media in my country! 03 30 2021

 And I am tired of being lectured by what amounts to foreign own media in my country!  03 30 2021

 No more of that.  It needs to be reigned in. 

Now don't consider this to be homophobic or antigay or anything like that.  But I found the odds just a little bit too high the other night.  I was watching one news network channel.  Then I hit the up arrow key looked at who was speaking.  Hit the up arrow key once more.  Went through four channels like that and they were all highly paid homosexuals.

This is coming from someone who hears odd voices in his head.  Someone who doesn't see issues the same way as the lecturing media.  Someone who knows that he is not represented in this country.  Someone that believes that Americans are not being represented in their own country anymore.

So what would happen if we just had a way to flip the switch on television and it was gone for good?  There would be a lot of angst being thrown off at us that would be gone wouldn't it!

I shouldn't have to watch Republicans or Democrats complaining about our Constitution.  Complaining about those who believe in our Constitution!  It is really about complaining about free people isn't it!  We have people in this world who are complaining about free people!  Can you feel their nerves grate when I pinpoint the issue right on the spot like that?


© 2021 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment