The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Constitution and Immigration 3 23 2021

 Here is the clause:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside.”

Here is the work around if the clause.

"Naturalized"

What does it mean?  It means (per my interpretation) you like it here, you act like you are one of us, and you like are laws!  That is how I interpret it. You are naturally one of us or prove yourself to naturally be one if us.

I would argue a lot of people here do not fit that bill!

For example, organized crime members have proved themselves unable to be naturalized to be one of us or naturally one if us 

And I could go on with this but I will leave it at that.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

This right here could be used to end Schizophrenia.


*****'

And indeed there could be a Probation or Trial Period whereby one must then be "Confirmed" to be a U.S. Citizen.

*****'

What about coming over here pregnant so as to anchor your families foot in the door?  To me that is trying to trick or loophole the law.  And perhaps it reminds me of a Jesus phrase, "Do not put us to the test."

No comments:

Post a Comment