The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

George Floyd 03 30 2021

 George Floyd 03 30 2021

One of the problems with is, if they can do that in broad daylight to George Floyd it means that they can do that to any single one of us!  No matter what color we are!

So you black people think it is a black white issue?  It isn't!  White people have been victimized by other white people throughout history!  In fact our Country was founded in opposition of white people victimizing white people!  And the principles it was founded under are meant to apply to all races!

There are plenty of white people who are being victimized in our country!  Homeless white veterans!  People who played by the rules all their lives and didn't make it because something evil stood in their way.  The structure that supports that needs to change.  Also don't get mad if you see the sentencing in justice be increased.  It ultimately works in your favor.

I as a white person do not like the instance of white criminals or white organized crime in my country in any way.

*****'

George Floyds voice, per my memory of the recordings heard a while ago, did not sound like that of an alcoholic or fentanyl user.  So was there a dynamic of hatred towards him that hasn't been brought to evidence?  You know people want you to shop at their store.  They want that money.  Did he get fresh with them?  And if a store employee doesn't like you could they short you change?  You protest.  The Police are called and that is it for you?  For some reason of hatred towards you that you might not even be aware existed?  Yes I am asserting that kind of thing is true.  "God bless the child who has his own (mind?)"

You might consider yourself to be completely normal.  However to an evil person there is something different about you that they are in envy about that you might not even know about?  Does the Bible describe the soulless?  You better believe it does!  Probably live their entire lives attempting to prove that those with a soul are the inferior ones?  A squirming game of envy and jealousy going on in that noggin of theirs?  A fixation on humanity.  "That isn't a person walking it is a dollar sign to go in my pocket!"

And I do believe that the structure of our economy needs to change to disempower that dynamic.


© 2021 Thomas Murphy

Off topic.  The idea of War being, when a country has to many qualified candidates for professional employment the modern version of the wine merchants of Venice start a War and send them off to die.  In order maintain economic and alcohol drug based religion control?  I do see it that way a little bit.  And when I think of our Constitution having the Principle of We are not to have an army in times of peace.  It is written in motivation to prevent that victimization of the upward mobile?  Completely rotten.


*****'

And I don't presume to have all the facts on a case when I write about it.  I write what I know about what I know.  I write about how I have seen things that are true in the past.  I write about constructs and ideas.  I write around not knowing all the facts.  I write in certitude about a definite layer that I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment