The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, October 4, 2021

Frances Haugen

 Former Facebook employee Frances Haugen revealed as ‘whistleblower’ behind leaked documents that plunged the company into scandal (msn.com)


So 60 Minutes did a story on this last night.

But I would be interested to know about the death of a "friend" of Frances Haugen that motivated her to go up against Facebook and what I believe to be your right to Free Speech.

What is she really trying to go after?  And how was it really motivated by her, was it a "friends" death?

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

The problem I have is when someone who is faint of heart can't handle the truth, and your right to express it!  What happens then?  Then we get "untruths" grafted upon us!  And none of us need that in the land of the free.

No comments:

Post a Comment